Click to Home
Go To Search
JOCO Wastewater

Johnson County Wastewater maintains the sanitary sewer system for most of Johnson County. You can access their website for contact information and to find:

· Emergency contact number for sewer backups

· If your property is serviced by Johnson County Wastewater

· Sewer maps

· Pay your JCW bill online


For information on what can be poured down the sewers or your drains, contact Johnson County’s Environmental Department.


Johnson County Wastewater

11811 S Sunset Drive, Ste 2500

Olathe, KS 66061


Phone: (913) 715-8500

Fax: (913) 715-8501