Bus / Trolley Permit

The City requires a permit for any passenger vehicle carrying 15 or more passengers, typically this is a bus or trolley.

In order to obtain a Bus/Trolley permit, please create an account through our online permitting system. The permit application is accessed by visiting www.MissionHillsKS.gov and clicking on Permits and Licenses button.